Sunday, December 8, 2013

Gallery Showing

Two of my pieces recently got chosen for a call for work.  This is a gallery show that occurs every year at Linfield college.  It is composed of all student work.  I am very proud to say that two of my pieces were chosen for this great opportunity!




I feel very blessed to be a part of this student show.  

I am also very proud to say that a few of my fellow students decided to create a show of their own.  Guggle Gallery was a collection of paintings, and drawings, all placed on the floor to be stepped on by gallery participants.


The rules to this gallery were that there were no rules; a notion that goes against a lot of galleries in this day and age.


I have learned a lot over this past semester.  I believe I have grown in ways I was ready for.  

I was able to look past the things that held me back, such as sickness, and make art even if it physically hurt.

I am so grateful to have this outlet in my life and am excited to share more works!

No comments:

Post a Comment